Chris Karsteter, Realtor®
goal is to provide exceptional personalized service
throughout the real
estate experience. I rely on thirty-three years of customer
to help ensure professional, pleasant and
"painless" real estate
transactions for my customers and clients. Hopefully, we can
laugh or two along the way!
· Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society
· Luxury & Waterfront Properties
· Distinctive Residences in Greater Seattle neighborhoods
· Condominium specialist
· Puget Sound Island Homes & Land
· Creative customized marketing
· Comprehensive real estate services
· 33 years real estate experience
Coldwell Banker Bain
Associate broker with “locally owned, nationally known” real estate company in Seattle.
Ewing & Clark, Inc.
Associate broker with small Madison Park brokerage specializing in distinctive residences.
Executive Director of Food and Beverage-Charleston Sheraton, Charleston, South Carolina Specialized in videotaped customer service seminars
Executive Director of Food and Beverage-Miami Lakes Inn, Athletic Club and Golf Resort. Miami, Florida. Supervised and trained 250 employees. Devised and conducted extensive service seminars.
Director of Food and Beverage-Alexis Hotel
Supervised all aspects of food and beverage operation upgrades at luxury boutique hotel.
Maitre d’ hotel-Fullers Restaurant
Oversaw opening operations and trained staff at signature restaurant in Seattle Sheraton.
· Worked, during college (and beyond), at several private clubs and upscale French restaurants in Atlanta. Learned classic tableside service including carving and flambé from “old school” Austrian Maitre d’ hotel.
· Seattle King County Association of Realtors
· Washington Association of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
Passions & Areas of Interest
· World Wildlife Fund
· Wilderness Society
· Seattle Art Museum
· Sierra Club
· KCTS Channel 9 Public Television
· Nature Conservancy
· Historic Seattle
Born and raised in Europe. Son of classic “Greatest Generation” parents - My father was a U.S. Glider pilot severely wounded at D-Day. My mother was an English nurse. Although American, I grew up in a small English country village in Buckinghamshire - a life experience I hold and treasure.
· High School-
Wesclin High School, Trenton, Illinois
McKendree College, Lebanon, Illinois
University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia